Chris J. Everett, CEO and Founder of the Captivate Search Marketing Atlanta SEO Company was recently invited by the Atlanta Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication to be the featured speaker during its monthly chapter meeting on April 15, 2014.
STC Atlanta is a networking organization comprised of local professional technical writers who work for a variety of companies throughout the metro Area. Held at IBM’s Security Center on Barfield Rd., the presentation focused on educating the technical writers on how to optimize their work – web pages and PDF documents – for Google organic search.
During the hour-long SEO presentation, Chris covered such topics as:
- why the SEO industry is so focused on Google
- conducting initial keyword research to determine keyword targets
- optimizing web page file names, meta data, URLs, and content structure
- how website organization impacts a website’s topical relevancy
- how to optimize PDF files for Google search
Check out his PowerPoint presentation, also posted on SlideShare, below:
Chris also took a 20 minute Q&A session from the audience following his presentation. If you’re interested in having SEO consultant Chris J. Everett speak to your group about SEO or Internet marketing related topics, visit his personal blog site to learn more. To watch the full-length video of his presentation, click here.