Are you looking for a challenging Internet marketing internship to help you earn college credit and to bolster your resume?
Captivate Search Marketing, a rapidly growing professional Search Engine Optimization company serving the Atlanta, Georgia, and Jacksonville, Florida markets is now accepting applications for multiple SEO Internship positions for the Spring 2014 semester in our Atlanta office.
The ideal candidates for the SEO Internship program at Captivate Search Marketing are recent Atlanta-based graduates or are currently pursuing a 4 year or advanced degree and want to greatly expand their Internet marketing knowledge. These SEO Internship positions are non-paid but will offer extremely valuable hands-on work experience for the right candidate(s).
What you will learn during the SEO Internship:
- The Ins and Outs of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- how to conduct extensive keyword research for SEO and SEM campaigns
- components of competitive analysis for our SEO and SEM clients
- how to write effectively, and creatively, with an emphasis on SEO
- how to write compelling Ad copy for Pay Per Click advertising campaigns
- basic HTML page structure with an emphasis on copywriting strategies
- various content marketing strategies and platforms
- video SEO techniques
SEO Internship Candidate Qualifications:
Qualified candidates for an SEO Internship must possess the following characteristics:
- must speak and write the English language fluently
- highly motivated self starter who is eager to learn
- excellent creative writing skills
- a critical, forward thinker who can problem solve
- ability to deliver clean copy and hit deadlines
- ability to multitask and work on several assignments at once
Beneficial (non-required) skills:
- experience with PhotoShop
- basic HTML knowledge
If you think you’re a good fit for our SEO Internship program, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for an SEO Internship position, the subject line of your email must read “SEO Intern of Your Dreams.“