About our Social Media Internships
Captivate is looking for a creative, reliable individual to join our team as a Social Media Intern. The internship position would be in charge of monitoring and helping to maintain multiple social media accounts.
The social media intern be responsible for daily posting and engagement, as well as to work with our internal team on new strategies to grow social media value. If you are eager to take what you know and love about social media and apply it to marketing, this is the internship for you.
Social Media Internship Responsibilities
- Manage multiple social media accounts and platforms
- Ideate, produce, present, and schedule social media posts using various tools, such as Photoshop, Canva, Sprout Social, etc.
- Brainstorming new social media campaigns and strategies to further brand presence and engagement
- Staying on top of monthly client social and content calendars to deliver and uphold a cohesive marketing strategy across multiple digital mediums
- Monitoring post engagement and brand buzz on social media channels and tools and contributing to monthly reports – both paid and organic
- Review Google Analytics, Sprout Social, etc., to track referral and conversion data
- Find opportunities to increase our social interaction and followers via new platform activations, including Reels
- Write and design creative posts to engage Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, TikTok, and Pinterest followers
- Research new social techniques, platforms, and trends for increased engagement
Social Media Internship Qualifications
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must speak and write the English language fluently
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and take direction when necessary
- Must be a creative writer with the ability to tailor messages for different target audiences
- Knowledge of Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, blogs, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Photoshop is preferred
- A critical, forward thinker who can problem solve
- Ability to deliver clean copy, engaging visuals, and hit deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work on several assignments at once
Apply for our Social Media Internship Program
If interested, please send a copy of your resume and several writing samples via email to email@example.com. If you would like to be considered for this Social Media internship position based in the Atlanta, GA area, the subject line of your email must be “Internship: Let’s Get Social”