Paid Search Specialist Job Description
Captivate Search marketing isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small agency that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a Contract-to-Hire Paid Media Specialist to join our team.
Captivate Search Marketing is looking the next member of our rock star team! The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be an independent worker who enjoys contributing to a team, have a passion for the search marketing industry, and a drive to stay on top of current trends.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to assist in the execution of Google Ads campaigns and other digital marketing/SEO activities for our clients. You will be responsible for managing PPC activities such as: keyword research, best practices Google/Bing Ads account setup and/or optimization, writing creative/conversion-oriented ad copy, and daily keyword/bid management of client campaigns.
Paid Search Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Design, Execute, and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click/Display campaigns
- Conduct Thorough Keyword Analysis
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Optimize existing PPC campaigns for new clients
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Compile monthly PPC Reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance
- Recommend and consult clients and marketing team any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our clients’ locations and industries
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC advertising
Required Paid Search Specialist Skills & Experience
- Self Starter, Self Motivated Work Ethic
- Critical, Forward Thinker
- Must have a 4 year degree in English, Communication, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of hands on Paid Media experience in an agency setting
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong creative writing skills
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
To be considered for this position apply via email, send your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email should read “Paid Search Rockstar”
You must include salary expectations to be considered for the position.