About Us: Captivate isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small, Award Winning agency that is experiencing rapid growth, and we are looking for a full time Jr. Account Coordinator to join our team.
While we are currently working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will eventually require the candidate to be on-site, working from our offices in Decatur, Georgia 2-3 days per week.
About You: If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you. We’re looking for highly motivated people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and show a commitment to excellence.
Primary Job Responsibilities of Jr. Digital Account Coordinator Role:
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting recaps, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
- Author, assign, and manage creative tasks in Basecamp
- Organize and store creative assets, client materials, documentation, etc. to Dropbox
- Create, update, and manage schedules
- Schedule meetings with stakeholders and capture/distribute action items to team
- Lead status meetings
- Track burn rates on active projects
- Partner with executive team to match talent to client needs – and secure creative resources for projects through our internal planning tool
- Shepherd projects through the creative development and production process
- Fielding and processing internal information requests
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate
- Oversee delivery of monthly Digital Marketing reporting
- Occasional hands-on assistance with digital campaigns including keyword analysis, content organization/upload, etc.
Jr. Account Coordinator Skills & Requirements:
- A 4 year degree in Marketing, Communication or Related Field
- A positive attitude and commitment to producing excellent, client-ready work
- Exceptional note-taking skills and ability to identify critical action items for creating thorough meeting recaps
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes at once
- Exemplary ability to concisely and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Commitment to time management and ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
To apply for the Jr. Account Coordinator position submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Jr. Account Rockstar”