About Us: Captivate isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small, Award Winning agency that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for an experienced full time Senior SEO Strategist to join our team.
While we are currently working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will eventually require the candidate to be on-site, working from our offices in Decatur, Georgia 2-3 days per week.
About You: If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you. We’re looking for highly motivated people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and show a commitment to excellence.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be an independent worker who enjoys contributing to a team, have a passion for the search marketing industry, and a drive to stay on top of current trends. We are looking for an experienced Sr. SEO Strategist to assist in the execution of SEO and other digital marketing activities for our clients.
Key Responsibilities of Sr. SEO Strategist Role:
- Conducting comprehensive keyword analysis to inform our optimization strategies
- Conduct thorough SEO Audits & Competitive Analysis and make actionable recommendations after reviewing Technical, Content, and Off-Site SEO factors
- Provide strategic recommendations for Content Optimization, URL Structures, HTML optimization, etc.
- Address technical SEO issues and communicate fixes to both clients and Website Development team
- Oversee execution of strategic link prospecting and outreach programs
- Oversee execution of local citation campaigns
- Assemble monthly campaign reports
- Provide thoughtful analysis of SEO campaign performance and deliver updates, recommendations and reporting to clients
- Assisting Account Service team with client communications around organic search knowledge and recommendations to develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to each client
- Stay on top of latest industry trends, strategies, and news in order to deliver better results for our clients
Sr. SEO Strategist Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a 4 year degree in English, Communication, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years of hands on SEO experience in an agency setting
- HTML/CSS knowledge and experience with SEO for content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Umbraco, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Understanding of Structured Data and Google Knowledge Graph
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Highly organized and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and Buzzstream
To apply for the Sr. SEO Strategist position you must submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via email with the subject line “Sr. SEO Strategist of Your Dreams.”