Captivate Search marketing isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small business that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a full time SEO Specialist to join our team. This position is an on-site position located in Atlanta, Georgia.
If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you. We’re looking for highly motivated people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and can see the big picture.
We’re also an organization committed to doing things the right way to deliver the best results for our clients, but we also want people who are willing to help volunteer and give back to the community.
- Develop comprehensive, ROI focused SEO strategies for local and organic search campaigns for companies of all shapes and sizes
- Strategize content marketing, social media & link building initiatives to promote higher search rankings and inbound traffic
- Communicate effectively with clients and be comfortable going on sales meetings, client strategy sessions, and conference call environments
- Analyze performance and search metrics data to make decisions on campaign strategy
- Assist in management of Google Adwords PPC campaigns
- Provide thoughtful analysis of campaign performance and deliver updates and reporting to clients effectively
- Execute technical on-site optimization for organic & paid search campaigns
- Stay on top of latest industry trends, strategies, and news in order to deliver better results for our clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a 4 year degree in English, Communication, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of hands on SEO experience in an agency setting
- Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge and experience with SEO for content management systems
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Must be a self-starter and a team player
- Experience with Raven Tools is beneficial
- Highly organized and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get the job done
- Self starter with exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Candidate should be a critical thinker, willing to learn new skills to increase knowledge base on a continual basis
To be considered please email email@example.com. Attach your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations when you apply with the subject line “SEO Specialist of Your Dreams”