SEO Specialist Job Details
Captivate Search marketing isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small agency that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a full time SEO Specialist to join our team.
Captivate Search Marketing is looking the next member of our rock star team! The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be an independent worker who enjoys contributing to a team, have a passion for the search marketing industry, and a drive to stay on top of current trends.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to assist in the execution of SEO and other digital marketing activities for our clients. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as: keyword-focused content strategy, technical execution of SEO best practices, and managing link prospecting campaigns to increase rankings on all major search engines.
SEO Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Conducting comprehensive keyword analysis to inform our optimization strategies
- Conduct thorough SEO Audits & Competitive Analysis and make actionable recommendations after reviewing Technical, Content, and Off-Site SEO factors
- Oversee strategic link prospecting and outreach campaigns
- Oversee management of local citations
- Assemble and deliver monthly campaign reports
- Provide thoughtful analysis of SEO campaign performance and deliver updates, recommendations and reporting to clients
- Stay on top of latest industry trends, strategies, and news in order to deliver better results for our clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a 4 year degree in English, Communication, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of hands on SEO/SEM experience in an agency setting
- HTML/CSS knowledge and experience with SEO for content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Umbraco, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Highly organized and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
- Experience with SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, tools strongly desired
To apply for the SEO Specialist position you must submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via email with the subject line “SEO Specialist of Your Dreams.