About Us: Captivate Search marketing isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small agency that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a full time SEO Manager to join our team. This position is an on-site position located in Decatur, Georgia. NO REMOTE WORKERS!
About You: The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be an independent worker who enjoys contributing to a team, have a passion for the search marketing industry, and a drive to stay on top of current trends. We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to oversee the execution of SEO activities for our clients.
Key Responsibilities of SEO Manager Role:
- Conducting comprehensive Keyword Analysis and assembling SEO Strategy documentation
- Conduct thorough SEO Audits & Competitive Analysis and make actionable recommendations after reviewing Technical, Content, and Off-Site SEO factors
- Oversee a strategic link prospecting and outreach program
- Oversee management of local citations for Local SEO initiatives
- Assemble and Present Monthly campaign reports
- Provide thoughtful analysis of SEO campaign performance and deliver updates, recommendations and reporting to clients
- Stay on top of latest industry trends, strategies, and news in order to deliver better results for our clients
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have a 4 year degree in English, Communication, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 8 years of hands on SEO experience in an agency setting
- HTML/CSS knowledge and experience with SEO for content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Umbraco, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Advances knowledge of Structured Data and Google Knowledge Graph
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Highly organized and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
- Experience with SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Buzzstream, tools strongly desired
To apply for the SEO Manager position you must submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via email with the subject line “SEO Manager of Your Dreams.”