Note: While we are not actively seeking to fill this position, we’re always open to hearing from talented, motivated people who have a passion for SEO.
Captivate Search Marketing is a boutique full service search engine marketing company serving the Atlanta, Georgia and Jacksonville, Florida, markets.
Captivate Search marketing isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small business that is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to add an entry-level SEO Associate/Copywriter to our team.
If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you. We’re looking for highly motivated people who want to make an immediate impact – people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and can hit the ground running.
- Produce well written, SEO friendly website copy and blog posts for client and company websites
- Conduct outreach for link building opportunities
- Create business profiles for local SEO citations
- Conduct Keyword Research for SEO projects
- Assist in Management of Google Adwords PPC Campaigns
- Track campaign performance with Google Analytics
- Produce monthly reporting of campaign performance metrics for clients
- Manage company blogs
- Must have a 4 year degree in English, Communication, Marketing or related field
- Previous experience with SEO/PPC is a huge plus
- Experience with Photoshop is also a plus
- HTML knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems is a huge plus
- Must be a creative writer who can produce clean, easy-to-read copy
- Self starter with exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
- Candidate should be willing to learn new skills to increase knowledge base on a continual basis
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com