Captivate Search Marketing is looking the next member of our rock star team! The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be an independent worker who enjoys contributing to a team, have a passion for the search marketing industry, and a drive to stay on top of current trends.
We are looking for an experienced Search Marketing Specialist to assist in the execution of SEO and other digital marketing activities for our clients. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as: keyword-focused content strategy, technical execution of SEO best practices, and managing link prospecting campaigns to increase rankings on all major search engines. You will also help manage all SEM campaigns on Google Adwords & Bing Ads platforms in order to maximize ROI.
Captivate Search marketing isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small agency that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a full time Search Marketing Analyst to join our team. This position is an on-site position located in Atlanta, Georgia. NO TELECOMMUTING!
Key Responsibilities of Search Marketing Specialist Role:
- Develop and execute ROI-focused local, organic, and paid search marketing strategies for companies of all shapes and sizes
- Conducting comprehensive keyword analysis to inform our optimization strategies
- Identify and recommend any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Execute a strategic link prospecting and outreach program
- Manage local citations for clients with geographically targeted SEO strategies
- Provide thoughtful analysis of SEO/SEM campaign performance and deliver updates, recommendations and reporting to clients
- Design, execute, and maintain conversion-focused pay per click campaigns for our clients from the ground up, including writing compelling ad copy, geo-targeting, usage of ad extensions, etc.
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Stay on top of latest industry trends, strategies, and news in order to deliver better results for our clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a 4 year degree in English, Communication, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of hands on SEO/SEM experience in an agency setting
- HTML/CSS knowledge and experience with SEO for content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Umbraco, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Highly organized and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time
- Experience with Raven Tools, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEO PowerSuite tools strongly desired
- Social media management and/or Photoshop skills are beneficial
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, candidates must use the subject line “Rock Star Search Marketing Specialist”.