Job Description Overview
Captivate Search Marketing is a full service Digital Marketing Agency in Atlanta, Georgia.
We aren’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small business that is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to add an energetic and detail oriented Paid Media Specialist to our team.
If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you. We’re looking for highly motivated people who want to make an immediate impact – people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and can hit the ground running.
The ideal Paid Media Specialist candidate will have at least one year of experience in Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), strong written and verbal communication skills, and in-depth knowledge of Google As, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, Execute, and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click & Paid Social campaigns
- Conduct Thorough Keyword Analysis
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Optimize existing PPC campaigns for new clients
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Compile monthly PPC & Paid Social Reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance
- Recommend and consult clients and marketing team any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our clients’ locations and industries
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC & Paid Social advertising
Paid Media Specialist Skills Required
- Self Starter, Self Motivated Work Ethic
- Critical, Forward Thinker
- Google AdWords Certified
- Bing Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong creative writing skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To be considered for this position apply via email, send your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com. The subject line of the email should read “Paid Media Rockstar”
You must include salary expectations to be considered for the position.