Captivate isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small, Award Winning agency that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for an experienced full time Digital Project Manager to join our team.
If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you. We’re looking for highly motivated people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and show a commitment to excellence.
This position is an on-site position located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Primary Digital Marketing Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Outline project goals, timeline, budget and execution plan
- Lead complex, cross-functional projects; including scoping, proactively identifying and mitigating project risk, and expeditiously resolving project issues, communicating across the organization, and delivering to the client
- Follow compliance and quality standards throughout project
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that will drive expert schedule, resource and client management
- Assign project tasks to relevant resources and business units and hold resources accountable to task deadlines
- Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally and with client
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using collaboration tools and in person meetings.
- Demonstrate passion for digital marketing by keeping current with industry developments
- Participate in the overall improvement efforts of the Captivate Search Marketing organization by seeking opportunities for feedback and development
Digital Project Manager Skills & Requirements:
- Must have a completed Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skillset and ability to effectively communicate technical information to clients.
- Meticulous, detail oriented note taking.
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager leading Website Design & Development, SEO/SEM & Analytics projects
- Savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS).
- Experience using project management software such as Basecamp, Dropbox, Jira, Smartsheets, etc.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
To apply for the Digital Project Manager position submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements with the subject line “Project Management Maven” to email@example.com