Captivate isn’t a large agency where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small agency that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a full time Digital Project Manager to join our team.
If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you. We’re looking for highly motivated people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and show a commitment to excellence.
This position is an on-site position located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Outline project goals, timeline, budget and execution plan
- Follow compliance and quality standards throughout project
- Facilitate communication between relevant internal business units
- Communicate with client to understand needs and manage expectations
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that will drive expert schedule, resource and client management
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues
- Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally and with client
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using collaboration tools, in person meetings, and “management by walking around”
- Participate in the overall improvement efforts of the Captivate Search Marketing organization by seeking opportunities for feedback and development
Digital Project Manager Skills & Requirements:
- You have a completed Bachelor’s degree
- You have 3+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- You have experience using project management software such as Basecamp, Dropbox, Jira, Smartsheets, etc.
- You are a meticulous, detail oriented note taker.
- You are web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- You have experience with SEO/SEM & Analytics projects
- You are familiar with content management systems (CMS).
- You have experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- You have experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
To apply for the Digital Project Manager position submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com