At Captivate, our social media strategy agency offers the expertise and experience to handle the development and execution of your brand’s social media campaigns. From integrated strategies that include SEO and content marketing to advertising campaigns focused on generating leads or sales, we offer some of the most well-versed, custom-tailored social media strategy services in Atlanta.
Captivate is part search agency and part social media strategy agency. We believe that social media is an important aspect of your larger content marketing strategy. This cohesion, when integrated with other channels like search/SEO, blogging, and email marketing, lends to massive gains in your marketing efforts. With more and more individuals adopting social media into their lifestyle, this medium is the vital adhesion that brings everything together.
Intelligence-Driven Social Media Strategy Services
An effective social media strategy often hinges on content you share and the audience you’re trying to reach. Fortunately, our agency can help you take ownership of both. We help your business curate meaningful, relevant content worth sharing and at the right times. Moreso, we help your business develop its own content that not only resonates with your audience, but has the potential to rank in Google.
As Atlanta’s search-first digital marketing agency, we leverage keyword data and search trends to help instruct our social media strategy services. With Google Trends, Keyword Planner, Analytics, and various other tools, we can help develop the optimal content calendar that serves both your users and your search engine rankings.
Our Agency’s Methodology for Social Media Strategy Services
In addition to using tools to extract data, our social media strategy services are informed by our understanding of your larger business goals, which might include:
- Raise awareness
- Increase sales
- Increase website traffic
- Increase conversion rate
- Build customer loyalty
- Increase retention
Once we understand your business goals, we take the following steps to develop your social media strategy and create measureable objectives for social media as a marketing channel.
- Consider target audience – your performance on social media is directly related to your ability to understand who your customers are and where they hang out online. We’ll help you identify the qualities and characteristics of your ideal customer. The more clear you are about your perfect customer, the easier it will be to find people on social media who resemble that persona.
- Complete competitive analysis – we look at how your competitors are using social media to identify what’s working for them (and you), what’s not working and why. Analyzing your competitors will also help us identify opportunities to engage and be present where our competition is lacking.
- Identify trends – trending topics related to your business are constantly evolving and it’s important to be there at the right time with the right message in order to stay relevant. We have a proven methodology for monitoring and identifying trends and topics that are top of mind. And we have a process for acting on them fast with original and curated content to ensure your business is part of the conversation.
- Develop key messages – key messages are the main points you want your target audience to hear and remember. They should inspire confidence and connection with your brand and outline the topics and issues you want to discuss. Key messages should be relevant, positive and consistent.
- Prioritize social channels – determine which channels will deliver the most value for your business, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google Plus.
- Editorial calendar – fresh content that includes a mix of videos, photos and custom imagery
After we’ve completed these steps, we are ready to execute the plan and offer a comprehensive suite of social media services to ensure your success. Whether you need to fully outsource your social media community management or if you just need supplemental support, our social media agency can work with you to determine the best fit for you and your business.